If you received an email notification about a failed card payment after your trip, it may be for a number of reasons (Bolt is generally not notified of the specific reason).
To resolve some of the common issues, please check if:
- Your card has enough available funds to pay for the journey
- Your card has expired
- E-commerce transactions for your card are enabled
- You have not exceeded your monthly limit for online purchases
To resolve a failed payment, we recommend the following:
- Reach out to your bank or credit card provider for more information
- Inform them of the amount and when the trip ended, so they can allow the transaction to process.
- When you receive confirmation that the transaction can be re-attempted, open the app and tap on Payment Options
- Select the card that is active and has sufficient funds
If you still experience issues, please contact our Support Team via the app.
- You will not be able to request a trip until the failed payment is settled
- To protect your identity and funds, we may block your card in case of any unusual or suspected fraud activities.