We are sorry to hear that the final price was different from what you expected! The final price may increase if:
- There was heavy traffic
- Parking/airport/toll fees were added to the price
- You had extended stopovers during your trip
- You changed the final destination mid-trip
- The driver took a different route
- There was a surge in the price due to high demand.
Please note that if your Bolt Balance was negative due to a previously unresolved failed payment, you were charged for it together with the price of your new trip. This means the trip price was not higher and we were simply collecting the amount owed from your previous order.
If Bolt Balance debt was added to your trip price, you can view it in the Payments section by clicking See transactions.
If you are still concerned about the amount you had to pay, please contact our Support team via the app.