Bolt drivers must provide the documents listed below to be considered for driving on the platform:
- DVLA Driving licence
- Private Hire Driver licence (Tfl PCO paper licence)
- Private Hire Vehicle licence
- PCO Driver Badge
- Hire and Reward insurance certificate
- MOT Test Certificate (less than 6 months old)
- V5C logbook
- Banking details (UK account number and sort code)
- Profile picture that matches the requirements
Your profile picture will be taken at the Bolt Hub
Check also that your vehicle meets all the necessary requirements. You can be either an owner-driver or use a hired PHV. Currently, we do not provide vehicles to drivers.
You can start the signup process by submitting your application online. When submitting copies of the documents, make sure all fields are readable and the image is clear.
Please allow some time for the application review process. Bolt will then contact you to advise to come to the Hub to finalise the sign-up. Please note that if this is the case, it may result in the application process taking longer.
Should you have any questions about the status of your application, you can get in touch with us and one of our team members will assist you at email@example.com.