Passengers can rate their driving experience after every journey. The last 40 ratings are calculated to give your average rating. The calculations are updated after every rated journey you have.
The minimal allowed average rating is 4.2. Make sure to keep your quality of service consistently high as to avoid your account becoming temporarily blocked.
Here are some tips to help with higher ratings:
- Be nice and polite
- Aid passengers with luggage and help open the boot or vehicle door
- Respect traffic rules and be considerate to other road users
- Avoid any form of dispute; be calm, professional and tolerant during challenging situations
- Always ask the passenger for their preferred air-conditioning and radio settings
- Have charger cables for Apple and Android devices
- Keep your vehicle clean
- Have a mild air freshener with you in the vehicle
- Have some mints or sweets available in your vehicle
- Have an AUX cable
Provide high-quality service to your passengers to keep your ratings high!