Your profile picture is a photo of your face that every passenger will see before and during the booking. All PHL drivers must display a clear and visible picture of themselves within the app, so the passenger is able to correctly identify you.
A good profile photo:
- Shows your face centred in the frame (a smile goes a long way!)
- Shows only you (and no other people)
- Is not blurry
- Contains no hats or sunglasses (eyeglasses and religious garments excepted)
- Has no Bluetooth headsets
- Is taken in good lighting (try facing a light source, like a lamp or window)
- Is taken against a clear, white background
- Is taken with the camera at eye level
Good profile picture: Centered, visible face, clear image quality, solid background
Updating your profile picture
You can request to change your profile picture via the app by contacting us and attaching your new photo. If the image matches the requirements above, it'll be approved and changed by Bolt Support team.