If you need to pay the commission to Bolt, please check the following information:
- How to pay the commission?
- Where to find my reference number?
- How long does it take to process the payment?
How to pay the commission?
To pay the commission to Bolt, use the following details to make a bank transfer (EFT) or a deposit via an ATM:
- Bolt bank account details:
- Bank: Absa Bank
- Account number: 04099801835
- Branch Code: 630805 / 632005
- Reference: your unique reference number
Where to find my reference number?
You can find your reference number in the monthly invoice footer.
Please note that you only need to enter your reference number as a description of the transfer. Your reference number is not your driver referral code.
How long does it take to process the payment?
Once the payment has been made, it can take up to 72 hours for the amount to be visible in your balance.
Note: Payments will not be processed on weekends and public holidays.