In certain situations (e.g. passenger didn’t show up after 4-5 minutes of waiting or left an item in your vehicle) you may need to contact the passenger.
To call the passenger before the journey starts:
- Press the drop-down menu in the upper right corner
- Select the Call Passenger option
To call the passenger after the journey has finished:
- Go to Journeys
- Choose the relevant journey
- Choose the option to Call Passenger - this option will only be available up to 24 hours after the journey has ended
To ensure the privacy of both drivers and passengers we have enabled number masking. This ensures that both driver and passenger phone numbers will never be revealed to the opposite party. When making a call, a fixed line number will appear on the screen which will direct your call to the passenger.
- You can call the passenger only from the phone number registered on your profile. You can change the phone number yourself through the Driver Portal.
- You will be able to contact the passenger up to 24 hours after the journey was completed
- After 24 hours, any issues or questions should be reported to the Customer Support team via the app
- If the journey was cancelled, the calling option will be disabled and you will be unable to contact the passenger.