The Pets category is designed for travelling with your pets.
How to properly organise such a trip:
- Make sure you have all the necessary items to keep the car clean and comfortable for your pet: cage, carrier, bedding, muzzle, wet wipes, etc.
- The pet must be accompanied by a trusted person. This will reduce the risk of stress for the animal.
- For transportation of dogs of large breeds, a muzzle, a short leash and bedding in the car are a prerequisite.
- Transportation of small animals and birds is carried out in special carriers, always with a solid bottom.
- Transportation of dogs and cats of small breeds can be carried out in the hands of the client, but always subject to the consent of the driver.
- We recommend that you notify the driver who accepted your order about the size of the animal, as well as about the specific requirements for the trip.
- In case of contamination of the car by an animal, agree with the driver about possible ways of solving the situation.
Cancellation charging rules:
- If the driver refuses to complete the trip due to the fact that one or more of the above conditions are not met by the client, the cancellation fee will be debited from the client
- If the driver refuses to travel for his own reasons, the cancellation fee will not be debited or will be refunded to the client
- If you cancel the trip for your own reasons, the cancellation fee will be charged.