A trip price is calculated based on:
- Base fare: the price for pickup
- Minute rate (if Bolt pricing is chosen): time from start to end of a trip
- Distance rate: distance of the route covered
- Dynamic pricing, if applicable
- Any additional fee, if applicable (for example, airport fee).
Note: Distance rate is set automatically unless you have set your own pricing from the provided range.
You can find Bolt pricing tariffs on our website.
The estimated price shown to the rider is based on the travelling distance and the estimated time of arrival. In addition, the fare considers traffic and other road conditions that may affect the route and trip duration.
The final price can differ from the predicted price if the destination is changed mid-trip.