A trip price is calculated based on:
- Base fare: the price for pickup
- Minute rate: time from start to end of a trip
- Kilometre rate: distance of the route covered
- Dynamic pricing, if applicable
- Any additional fee, if applicable (for example, airport fee).
You can find the pricing tariffs on our website.
The predicted price for the passenger is given based on the travelling distance and the estimated time of arrival. In addition, the estimated fare considers traffic and other road incidents that may affect the route and trip duration.
The final price can differ from the predicted price if the destination is changed mid-trip.