If you can’t log in to your driver account, please make sure:
- Your username and password are correct
- You have access to the phone number linked to your driver account, so you can receive a one-time password via SMS (if it is required to log in)
- Your account is activated. When your account is activated, you will receive login details to your email address.
A one-time confirmation code is sent to the phone number associated with your driver account. If you have access to this phone number but didn’t receive a verification code, please try to:
- Restart your device
- Resend a code. It takes up to 60 seconds for the code to come through.
- Request a call back instead. This option is also available in the app and Driver Portal.
If you require any assistance, please contact our Support team via email (list of cities and local emails).