In general, pickup priority for airport trips is by ‘lottery’ and not by ‘longest wait’. This means that requests can come through to any driver within the correct radius of the passenger, not necessarily to the driver who has been waiting for the longest time.
Airport fees are automatically added to the final ride price when applicable. If the airport fee was not automatically added to the fare when it should have, please request a fare review before confirming the final amount.
There are 2 options that you can use to pick up or drop off passengers:
Drop-off car park (located adjacent to car park 5)
- Free for stays of up to 20 minutes
- Located 400 metres from the terminal
- No additional fees are added to the fare
Premium set-down (Concorde Road, B26 3QJ)
- £3.00 for 15 minutes
- Located directly outside the terminal
- An additional fee of £3.00 will be added to the final trip price if you use this option