This article includes info on:
Choose the Bolt Pet category if you wish to travel with your pets or service animals. You may bring one animal such as a dog, a cat or any other animal classed as a domestic pet.
How to properly organise a trip with pets
- Hygiene and Restraints: Make sure you have all the necessary items to keep the car clean and comfortable for your pet: cage, carrier, transport bag, bedding, muzzle, leash, car harness, wet wipes, etc.
- Handler: The pet must be accompanied by a trusted person. This will reduce the risk of stress for the animal.
- Notify the driver: We recommend that you notify the driver who accepted your order about the size of the animal if it is out of the ordinary, as well as about the specific requirements for the trip.
- Contamination: In case of contamination of the car by an animal, agree with the driver about possible ways of solving the situation. Keep in mind that, if your pet leaves waste, excessive hair, or damages the vehicle, you might be charged a cleaning fee.
Cancellation fees for Bolt Pet
- If the driver refuses to complete the trip due to the fact that one or more of the above conditions are not met by the client, the cancellation fee will be debited from the client
- If the driver refuses the ride for his own reasons, the cancellation fee will not be debited or will be refunded to the client
- If you cancel the trip for your own reasons, the cancellation fee will be charged.