Drivers in Nigeria must provide the documents listed below to be considered for driving on the platform:
- Valid Temporary or Permanent driver's license or
- JTB form (with valid ID NIN Slip, National ID or Voter’s Card attached)
- Profile Photo
- Photos showing the interior and exterior of the vehicle (car plate number needs to be visible)
- Autoxray Vehicle Inspection Report
- Additional Documents for Lagos:
- LASDRI Card
- LASRRA Card
- Alternative documents for Jos, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti, Ondo, Bauchi, Makurdi, Kaduna/Zaria:
- Driving School Certificate or
- Proficiency Certificate or
- KADSTRA document etc.
You can watch the Bolt sign up walkthrough video to get a full overview of the registration process.