How can we help?

Sign in

I need to use a replacement vehicle

If you are licensed by Peterborough City Council and need to use a temporary replacement vehicle for any reason, such as your vehicle being repaired, please follow these steps:

  • Inform the licensing department at Peterborough City Council and wait for their email confirmation
  • In the Bolt driver app go to Settings > Account > Driver Portal and find the Car Application section
  • Upload the email confirmation or a picture of the vehicle with the temporary licence plate

We will inform you once you can start driving with your temporary vehicle.

Was this article helpful?