You can request a ride by using your Bolt app in real-time. Open the app and choose your destination and extra stops if needed.
See how easy it is:
- Open the Bolt app
- Tap Search destination field to add your destination
- To add more stops, tap on the plus icon (+) on the right side of the set destination search bar. To remove a stop, tap on the X next to it.
- Tap on Done to continue
- Select your preferred category
- Place the pin to your desired pick-up point on the map
- Click on the green Confirm Order button.
You can rate your driver when your trip ends.
- You can not add a new stop once the trip has started, but you can edit a destination
- The driver will make the stops in the order that you add them. Inform your driver if you need to change the order of the stops
- You can also use the new safety toolkit icon in case of an emergency during your ride to contact your local authority for help.