You can use a promo code only for in-app (credit or debit card) payments.
To activate your discount, you would need to enter the code before requesting a ride:
- Go to the Main menu (top left corner) then tap Promotions
- If you don't have a card selected, you will be prompted to change your payment method
- Enter the promo code then tap Apply
- If the price is higher than the value of the promo code, the additional cost will be taken from your card
- Apart from specific campaign codes, if the cost of your trip is less than the value of the promo code, the unused balance cannot be applied for future use
- A promo code given for a ride in a particular city cannot be applied in another city
- Referral codes can only be redeemed by new customers who don't share a payment method or a device with an existing customer
- Referral codes cannot be redeemed by existing users creating new accounts
- If you have more than one promo code added in the app, you have to manually select the one you would like to redeem when placing your trip request
- In addition to one-time promo codes, if you have a multiple ride code, you can toggle between the two codes provided the multiple ride code has not expired yet
- Two or more promo codes cannot be applied at once but used one at a time
If you have any issues with promo codes, please contact our Support Team via the app.