You can get a price estimate before requesting a ride. If the final price is a lot higher than expected, possible reasons may be:
- Traffic delays
- Driver's device had GPS/network issues
- Parking/airport/toll fees were added to the price
- You had stopovers during your trip
- Driver took a different route
- Final destination is further away from the original destination address
If you have further concerns regarding the final price, please contact our Support Team via the app and we will assist you.
Note: Due to card preauthorization, an extra cost may appear to have been charged to your account, but this is not an actual charge. Please refer to associated Bolt charges for more details.