If you are experiencing any issues with the app while accepting or during an order, please try to:
- Force stop the app and open it again
- Update the app if a new app release is available
- Update your phone operating system
- Restart your phone
- If nothing else fixes the problem, reinstall the app.
If the issue persists, contact our Support team via the app or email (list of cities and local emails) and provide details and screenshots of the problem you are experiencing.
How to ensure optimal performance of the driver app?
Here are tips on how to ensure the optimal performance of the driver app:
- Use devices that run on the latest OS (at least Android 9.0 and iOS 12) and have a minimum of 1.5GB of RAM
- Don’t use rooted phones
- Don’t use battery saver mode
- Connect your phone to a charger during trips
- Use a phone holder stand to make sure you always get the best possible GPS signal and Internet connection.