With Taxify, riders may pay either by in-app payment (card/other services) or cash (available in some cities).
Drivers are responsible for collecting cash from riders for cash-paid rides. If the rider is to pay by in-app, you will be notified on the driver app. Please do not ask the rider for cash.
Please follow the guidelines below when a rider does not pay or pays less for a cash trip:
- Politely ask the rider to make payment at the end of a cash trip
- If a rider refuses to pay or pays less, do not confirm the price
- Report a problem with the price as shown below:
- We will follow up to resolve the situation
Tips to follow before starting a ride:
- Ask to confirm the rider's name shown on the app
- For cash trips, it is mandatory to have enough available change. If not, a rider has the right not to pay or pay less