You can have one or more cars registered on your account, depending on your city. You can choose the vehicle you are working with at the start of the day.
To select a car:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Active vehicle to see all the available vehicles
- Select the car you would be driving.
You can choose a category of rides you want to receive if your vehicle is registered in more than one category. To change it, follow these steps:
- Log into your Bolt Driver account
- Go online
- Click on a vehicle icon on the right side of the screen
- Tick the box next to the category name to select it or untick the box if you no longer wish to get requests from that category
- Tap Confirm to save the changes.
- The Category selection feature is not available in all Bolt cities.
- In South Africa, a private driver is allowed to have only one active vehicle on their profile. By adding a new vehicle, the existing car will be removed from your profile and the new vehicle will be activated.