Passengers can rate their driving experience after every ride. The last 40 ratings are calculated to give your average score. The calculations are updated with every rated ride you have.
Here are some tips to help with higher ratings:
- Be generally nice and polite
- Help open the boot or car door for passengers with luggage
- Have a professional conduct during challenging situations or disputes
- Always ask the passenger if they would like the air-condition or the radio to be switched on/off
- Have charger cables for Apple and Android devices
- Keep your car clean
- Have a deodorant with you and use at regular intervals
- Keep some mints or sweets in your car
- Have an AUX cable
Provide high-quality service to your passengers to keep your ratings high!