The price for your trip is calculated based on a number of factors. Here are 3 major elements the app considers:
- Base fare
- Kilometre rate (distance covered)
- Minute rate (trip duration)
Other factors that may affect your trip price include:
- Dynamic pricing: before you make a request, the app will inform you about the surge as prices may be higher at that time
- Vehicle categories (available in some city)
- Extra fees (airport, toll and parking fees): these fees are added automatically in most cities
If your trip price is different than the one you expected please refer to Price Higher than Expected.
Note: Price breakdown is shown in receipts. Don't forget to opt in for Bolt Newsletters to receive updated info about rates.