Every rider account is associated with a specific phone number which cannot be changed. You can use a new number on the app by creating a new account.
It is easy:
- Go to your profile under the Main menu (top left corner)
- Tap on the logout icon
- Enter your new phone number and confirmation code received via SMS
If for some reason you are not receiving a confirmation code sent via SMS:
- Restart your mobile phone. Alternatively, you can switch to Airplane mode then disable it.
- Try to log in once again via SMS. Please wait 60 seconds for the SMS to pull through.
- If the SMS does not come through, try the phone call option.
- If the phone call fails, contact your service provider to allow Taxify calls.
Note: A new account will not reflect your previous ride history.