To make time driving with Taxify more effective, Drivers can accept new rides before they finish the ongoing ones.
Here's how it works:
- You'll receive an incoming ride request that lasts for 20 seconds while you're on an order
- When you accept the ride request, you'll see the estimated arrival time to the next passenger
- During your ongoing order, you'll also see the next pickup point at the top of the screen
- You can get back-to-back requests only if your current passenger has set a destination
- Before you confirm the new ride request, it is advised to make sure the current passenger's destination is final
- When you complete the current ride, you can proceed to the new pickup location immediately
- Declining back-to-back rides will also affect your activity score. If you don't want to receive these requests, you should disable this feature.
With back-to-back rides, you reduce the waiting time between rides, which in turn increases your earnings and efficiency.