When signing up to drive with Taxify, one of the documents that you will need to submit is a criminal background check.
- Your criminal background check must be less than 12 months old, regardless of whether you purchased one when getting a driver authority in the past.
- If you have a criminal background check from an ACIC accredited agency that was completed this year, simply send it through to us at email@example.com
- Our preferred partner is Checked
- The cost of a criminal background check is $39.05
- Required Documents: Passport and Australian Driver Licence
How to get a criminal background check?
Complete this registration on the Taxify national police check portal
- Fill in your personal details and then click on Next
- You will receive an SMS or Email code. Input this code into the required field, click Next and then Continue to Payment
- Put in your payment details, click Continue to Payment and then Finalise Details
- Fill in your details (birthday, birthplace and address) and continue. You will be asked to provide your previous name if you have had any. Continue to the next step
- Review and finalise your identity
- You will be asked to upload your proof of identity documents, either by phone or other gadgets
- When you have uploaded both documents, scroll down and tap Finalise Police Check
You're done! Your criminal check will take anywhere between an hour to 24 hours to process. Once you receive your check via email, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org