A monthly invoice is generated by our system and sent out to drivers in the first three days of every month.
The invoice summarises the commissions paid to Bolt for all the journeys you completed in the previous month.
- App orders refer to our commission taken for all the journeys you completed during the period stated. On the bottom left, the invoice shows your account balance at the start and end of the month.
- App payments show the total amount you earned during the month
- Compensations apply to items such as bonuses and reimbursements (e.g. for missing tolls) you received from us
- Invoices simply mean our commission (i.e. app orders)
- Payouts refer to payments made to you via bank transfer during the period stated
- If the balance is positive at the end of the month, this amount will be paid to you in the next payout cycle (and appear under Payout on your next invoice)
- If your amount under To be Paid is 0.00, you do not have any outstanding amounts that you owe; thus, no action is required from you. This applies to most drivers.
- Excluding tolls and booking fees, there are no other additional or hidden fees on top of the commission automatically deducted from your account
If the amount under To be Paid is not 0.00:
- And you work for a market with only in-app payments, you can pay the amount you owe by driving and completing journeys so that the commission generated will cover the outstanding amount. You do not need to make a bank transfer to us.
- And you work for a market with both cash and in-app payments, the outstanding amount should be transferred to Bolt bank account.