A monthly invoice is generated by our system and sent out to drivers in the first three days of every month.
The invoice summarises the commissions paid to Taxify for all trips completed by you in the previous month.
- App orders refer to our commission taken for all trips completed by you for the period stated. For example, we collected $720.66 in commission from this test driver last month. On the bottom left, the invoice shows your account balance with us at the start and end of the month.
- App payments are the total fares you've earned during the month
- Compensations apply to items such as bonuses and reimbursements (e.g. for missing tolls) you've received from us
- Invoices simply mean our commission (i.e. app orders)
- Payouts refer to payments made to you via bank transfer during the period
- If the balance is positive at the end of the month, this amount will be paid to you in the next payout cycle (and appear under Payout on your next invoice). Using the example above again, a payout of $2365.78 is due to be paid to this driver
Here are some important things to note:
- On the bottom right, if your amount under To be Paid is $0.00, you do not have any outstanding amounts owing to us; thus, no action is required from you. This applies to most drivers
- If the amount under 'To be Paid' is not $0:
And you work for a market with only in-app payment option you can pay us back by driving and completing the trips required so that the commission generated will cover the outstanding amount. You do not need to make a bank transfer to us
Or you work for a market with both cash and in-app payment option the outstanding amount should be transferred to Taxify bank account
- Excluding tolls and booking fees, there are no other additional or "hidden fees" on top of the commission automatically deducted from your account