This article covers some basic pointers on the workings of the app and details about fares/payment/registration.
What is the commission?
- 15%. This is not an introductory offer. 15% is a sustainable commission for us and a large part of why we are so popular with drivers worldwide.
Are there any other fees?
- No. Our pricing is transparent. For every £10 charged to the passenger, you are credited £8.50.
What are the fares?
How do I get paid?
- Via transfer into your UK bank account (non-UK accounts are NOT acceptable).
When do I get paid?
- Weekly, on a Tuesday for bookings completed between Monday 00:00 to Sunday 23:59. We do not offer instant withdrawal. Minimum payout if £10
What categories do you have?
- Currently, we only offer a standard service. An Executive service at a higher price point, typically offering journeys using vehicles such as the E-class Mercedes and the 5-series BMW will follow shortly after launch.
- Similarly, we will introduce larger options such as Estate and MPV.
- Taxify will also proactively seek to recruit the services of Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles and in time this service is likely to become a viable service line in its own right, albeit with rather longer waiting times than for the base service.
What areas do you cover?
- We only provide pickups in Greater London area administered by TfL. You will be unable to make any pickups outside this area. You will be able to take bookings going outside the area.