To be eligible for our platform, your vehicle must meet the following requirements:
- The vehicle must have less than 100 000 km on the clock
- The vehicle must be in good cosmetic condition
- The vehicle must pass the RaspberryONE Self inspection.
Note: You should provide the required documents when registering a new vehicle to operate on the Bolt platform.
Please check the vehicle requirements for the categories below:
- For metropolitan cities (Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban)
- For remote cities (East London, Emalahleni, Ermelo, Garden Route, Grahamstown, Kimberley, Mbombela, Mthatha, Phuthaditjaba, Mahikeng, Pietermaritzburg, Polokwane, Potchefstroom, Port Elizabeth, Queenstown, Rustenburg, Thohoyandou, Upington and Welkom)
- Johannesburg: Go, Base, XL, Premium, Comfort and Van
- Cape Town: Go, Base, XL, Comfort and Premium
- Durban: Go, Base, XL and Comfort
- 2010+ 4-door hatchbacks
- 2010-2012 4-door sedans, SUV's, and 6-7 seaters
- 2013+ 4 door sedans and SUVs
- 2013+ 6-7 seaters
- 2013+ 8-11 seaters
- 2013+ luxury sedans, SUVs, 6-11 seater vehicles
- 2016+ 4 door sedans and SUVs
Please note that to qualify for this category, you must accept at least 9 out of 10 card trips.
Vehicle Categories: Go and Base (All cities)
- 2010+ 4 door hatchbacks
- 2010+ 4 door sedans, SUVs and 6 - 11 seater vehicles
- 2010+ 6-7 seater vehicles