To be considered as an eligible Taxify driver in Melbourne, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Your vehicle meets all the requirements
- Be registered for an Australian Business Number (ABN) and GST
- Have held a full, open level Australian or New Zealand driver’s licence for at least 6 months
- Provide all the documents required by Taxify
- Vehicles that provide ridesharing services within Victoria must have a Hire Car Licence or Commercial Passenger Vehicle number issued by the CPVV
Note: When you have all the documents ready, you can go on and complete your signup. If you do not have a vehicle yet, you can still complete the application and add your documents once you have the vehicle.