To be considered as an eligible Taxify driver in Australia, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Your vehicle meets all the requirements
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN) registered for GST
- Queensland Driver's Licence (front and back). All drivers must have held an unrestricted Queensland licence for three continuous years
- Provide all the documents required by Taxify
- Driver authorisation
- Booked Hire Service Licence (BHSL)
When you have all the documents ready, you can go on and complete your signup.
Note: It is your responsibility to hold and maintain a current Booked Hire Service Licence, Driver Authorisation, Queensland Registration, and CTP Insurance. Taxify will not be liable for any fines incurred by you for not having current documentation.