When signing up to drive with Bolt in Australia, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Australian Driver’s License (front and back). All drivers must have held a full unrestricted Australian license for a minimum of 12 months
- Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
- A copy of Vehicle Registration Certificate
- E-safety check/pink slip from an RMS authorised inspection station. We only accept inspections that are a maximum of 60 days old.
- Vehicle Insurance (Comprehensive, Third Party Damage or Third Party Fire & Theft) with a cover of at least $5 million
- Criminal Background Check (less than 6 months old)
- NSW Driving Record (less than 2 months old)
- Passenger Transport Licence Code
- Portrait Picture (no sunglasses).