When signing up to drive with Taxify in Melbourne, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Australian Driver’s License (front and back). All drivers must have held a full unrestricted Australian license for a minimum of 6 months
- Passport or Australian Birth Certificate (must be current, not expired)
- Victorian Driver Accreditation (DA)
- Hire Car Licence (HCL) / Commercial Passenger Vehicle number
- Vehicle Insurance
- Portrait Picture
- A Redbook inspection completed within the last 2 weeks (2018 vehicles do not need an inspection until one year after the compliance date)
Vehicle Inspection Cost
Making a booking for your vehicle inspection with Redbook is free. You will notice a deduction on your balance for the inspection once you start driving on the platform. This deduction amounts to $66.00.
Note: The inspection report is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. After this date, you are required to provide us with another inspection report.