Vehicles used as rideshare vehicles must meet both Bolt minimum standards and Queensland government requirements.
All vehicles must:
- Be in excellent working condition, with no cosmetic damage
- Be a minimum of 2008 model or newer
- Have 4 doors
- Seat 4-7 passengers (excluding the driver)
- Have working windows and air conditioning
- Not be a taxi, government, branded or rebuilt vehicle
- All vehicles must have Bolt signs on the bottom left-hand corner of the rear and front windscreens. These stickers must be visible at all times and removed when offline. Failure to do so may result in fines being issued to you by Queensland authorities
- Hold a Booked Hire Service Licence
If you need more details, see the legislative requirements.