Vehicles used for Taxify must meet both our minimum standards and government requirements.
All vehicles must:
- Be in excellent working condition, with no cosmetic damage
- The vehicle must be covered by a valid insurance policy for third party property damage with a cover of at least $5 million
- Be able to pass a Redbook vehicle inspection (all vehicles require annual pink slip registrations). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can book you in for an inspection
- All vehicles must have a Taxify sign placed at the rear windscreen when they are carrying passengers. Drivers who fail to do so may be fined by local police
- Be a minimum of 2008 model or newer
- Have 4 doors
- Seat 4-7 passengers (excluding the driver)
- Have working windows and air conditioning
- Must not be a taxi, government, branded or rebuilt vehicle
If you need more details, see the legislative requirements.