Vehicles used for rides must meet both our minimum standards and government requirements.
All vehicles must:
- Be in excellent working condition, with no cosmetic damage
- The vehicle must be covered by a valid insurance policy for third party property damage with a cover of at least $5 million
- Be a minimum of 2009 model or newer
- Have 4 doors
- Seat 4-7 passengers (excluding the driver)
- Have working windows and air conditioning
- Not be a taxi, government, branded or rebuilt vehicle
- Have a Hire Car Licence (HCL) for your vehicle
If you need more details, see the legislative requirements.