You can add a new vehicle via the Add a new vehicle button in the driver app or in the Driver Portal.
To add a vehicle through the driver app:
- Go to Settings
- Click on the Active car field
- Tap on Add a new vehicle and you will be forwarded to the driver portal
- Fill in all the required sections and upload all required documents.
Your vehicle application will be verified and you will see the new vehicle on your profile as soon as possible. Please wait for the vehicle application to be approved. Don’t drive a newly added car until you can select it in your app to avoid a possible block.
- If you are a part of the fleet, this option won't be available to you. Please contact the fleet owner and ask them to add a new vehicle for you
- In South Africa, a private driver is allowed to have one active vehicle on their profile. By adding a new vehicle, the existing car is removed from your profile, and the new vehicle will be activated. See the video tutorial on how to add a new vehicle for more information.
- In South Africa, if you want to link to a partner's vehicle, please submit an application for a new vehicle on the Driver portal.