You can now add a new vehicle via the Add a new vehicle button in the driver app or when you login the Driver Portal.
To add a vehicle through the driver app:
- Go to Settings
- Select Add car
- Click Add a new vehicle and you will be forwarded to the driver portal
- Fill in all the required sections and upload all required documents
Your vehicle application will be verified and you will see the new vehicle on your profile within 24 hours. Remember that you can switch cars in your driver app at any time.
- If you are a part of the fleet, this option won't be available to you. Please contact the fleet owner and ask them to add a new vehicle for you
- Please wait for the vehicle application to be approved. Don’t drive a newly added car until you can select it in your app to avoid a possible block
- In South Africa, a private driver is allowed to have one active vehicle on their profile. By adding a new vehicle, the existing car is removed from your profile, and the new vehicle will be activated.