To obtain a Driver Authorisation (DA) in Queensland, you must obtain a current medical certificate from your doctor to confirm your fitness to drive a rideshare vehicle.
To obtain your medical certificate:
- Present a completed Form F3195 - Private and Commercial Vehicle Driver’s Health Assessment Form to your doctor
- When you pass the Medical, your doctor will present you with a Form F3712 Medical Certificate for Motor Vehicle Driver
- A medical certificate must be no more than 6 months old when presented for your driver authorisation
- The validity of the medical certificate is up to 5 years. However, it cannot exceed the term of the driver authorisation
- A conditional or shorter-term medical certificate may be issued by your doctor, which may require more regular medical checks to maintain your ability to drive rideshare
- If you are over 75 years of age, an annual medical certificate must be obtained
Bolt wants to ensure your health and safety and that of passengers and road users at all times. If you ever feel that you are unwell, tired or unfit to drive, please stay off the roads - if necessary seek medical attention.
Two locations where you can obtain the medical certificates from
Better Access Medical Clinic
- Address: 1 Hamilton Pl, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
- Phone: (07) 3620 8111
- Cost around $110 (as @ 27/4/18)
Windsor Family Medical Practice
- Address: 222 Lutwyche Rd, Windsor QLD 4030
- Phone: (07) 3357 6888
- Cost around $110 (as @ 27/4/18).