To register as a driver on the Bolt Ghana platform, you must meet the following driving requirements:
- Are at least 25 years old
- Own a valid Ghana driver’s license
- Own a vehicle that meets the accepted criteria
- Have an Android or iPhone Smartphone with GPS
If you have these requirements, you may continue to complete the following steps to sign up as a driver.
Register through the sign-up portal and follow the application process:
- Step 1: Enter your email address, phone number and city
- Step 2: Fill in your personal details
- Step 3: Fill in your National ID (Voter’s ID or National ID) and License Number
- Step 4: Upload all the required documents and their expiry dates
- Step 5: Fill in your payment details i.e. mobile money wallet where you want to receive payments:
- Select Person as your Billing Type
- Your name as the Account Holder
- Your MoMo number starting with 233 as your Bank Account Number and
- Your network provider as the Account IBAN.
Wait until we process and approve your application. If the application is missing any documents/details, our team will contact you.
Once you have completed your registration, we will send you an SMS invitation to attend a training session at the Bolt office closest to you:
- 4 Motorway Extension, Off N1 Highway, Dzorwulu, Accra (Former Turkish Airline Building, Opposite Fiesta Royale Hotel)
- HapaSpace near Public Services, House No. 27, Atta Poku Street, Kumasi
If you initially signed up to drive in the wrong city, please let us know ASAP so we can make the necessary corrections.
After you have completed the training session, we will create a profile for you. Use the login credentials provided to log into your account.
You have a period of 48 hours thereafter to complete your first trip to activate your profile.