A payment cycle runs from Monday 00:00 to the following Sunday at 23:59. The funds are sent out during the first half of the week. Please note that the bonuses are received together with payouts.
It is advised to use mobile money account for faster processing of payouts.
To pay your commission, follow the steps below:
- Open the Bolt Driver App and tap Earnings
- Select the Balance tab and then choose the Current Week
- Click on the Pay to Bolt button
- Select your payment option
- Confirm your details and proceed to Pay Now
- Enter your mobile wallet Pin to confirm the transaction
Please wait to receive your payment confirmation before closing or navigating away from the payment portal. Once the payment has been confirmed, it can take between 3 minutes and 24 hours for the sum to be visible in your balance.
- You will only see this option if you have a negative balance at the end of the payment cycle
- The portal does not allow for you to pay less than the stipulated amount, please ensure that your mobile wallet has sufficient funds to process the transaction
- The portal does not support amounts with decimals, the payment will be rounded off to the nearest whole number
- If you wish to settle your balance from a wallet that is not registered to your account, please update your information before confirming the payment
- The minimum payment accepted by the portal is GHS 1.00
- The payment portal supports MTN, Vodafone, Airtel, and Tigo mobile wallet payments
- This payment option is available 24/7
- You do not need to insert a reference number to make a payment through the portal
- In Ghana, Bolt charges a 20% commission from the final price per order.