If you need to pay the commission you owe to Bolt, please check the following information:
- How to pay the commission?
- What to confirm before paying a commission?
- How long does it take to process the payment?
How to pay the commission?
If you have a negative balance, you can pay the commission you owe to Bolt via the mobile in-app transfer. To do so:
- Go to the Earnings tab and click Pay to Bolt button
- Choose a payment option (your mobile wallet provider)
- Enter the mobile number you wish to pay with
- Follow the instructions in the app to complete the payment
- Wait to receive your payment confirmation before closing or navigating away from the payment portal.
If you use MTN or AirtelTigo: enter your PIN and approve the transaction.
If you use Vodafone: generate a voucher and enter the received 6-digit voucher code in the app to make the payment. To generate a voucher:
- Dial *110#
- Send 4 to select Make payment
- Send 4 to Generate voucher
- Enter your PIN to confirm the request.
What to confirm before paying a commission?
Before confirming the payment, make sure:
- Your mobile account details entered are correct
- You are using either MTN, Vodafone, or AirtelTigo mobile wallet payment. The payment platform does not support other providers.
- You have sufficient funds to pay the whole amount owed. You can’t change the sum to be paid.
How long does it take to process the payment?
Once the payment has been confirmed, it can take up to 24 hours for the sum to be visible in your balance.