Bolt drivers must display a clear and visible picture of themselves within the app.
A good profile photo:
- Shows your face centred in the frame (a smile goes a long way!)
- Shows only you (and no other people)
- Is not blurry
- Contains no hats or sunglasses (eyeglasses and religious garments accepted)
- Is taken in good lighting (try facing a light source, like a lamp or window)
- Is taken against a solid background
- Is taken with the camera at eye level.
Good profile picture: Centered, visible face, clear image quality, solid background
Updating your profile picture
You can change your profile picture via the app by following the steps below:
- Go to Settings in the driver app
- Tap on Driver Portal and sign in
- Tap on Documents
- Scroll down and then tap on the profile photo field
- You can now upload/change your profile picture.