The Taxify payment cycle runs weekly and earnings are calculated from Monday at 00:00 to Sunday at 23:59. Please see the useful information below to understand your balance:
- The balance you have at the end of the week is called your ending balance. You can see it in the weekly reports we send on Mondays.
- If your ending balance is more than UGX5,000, we will send that amount to you on Tuesday through mobile money
- If your ending balance is less than UGX5,000, the amount will remain in your account and rollover as your starting balance in the new week
- If your ending balance is negative, this means that your in-app payments, compensations, and bonuses were not enough to cover the 15% commission we charge per ride
- If your ending balance is negative and less than UGX20,000, you need to pay these service fees. However, should you exceed the UGX20,000 limit, the app will block your account automatically
To pay your commission, make a payment to the following account:
- Account Holder: Taxify Uganda SMC LTD
- Account Number: 9030014386555
- Reference: Your name and Taxify recognised phone number
The weekly balance report is the breakdown of the transactions of the weekly earnings. For more details, please refer to the article Monthly Invoice Guide.
Note: Ensure to correctly input your reference number to avoid any issues.