Taxify payment cycle runs weekly. We calculate your earnings from Monday at 00:00 to Sunday at 23:59. See useful info below to understand your driver balance:
- The balance you have at the end of the week is called your ending balance. You can see it in the weekly reports we send on Mondays.
- If the ending balance is more than UGX5,000, we will send that amount to you on Tuesday evening via mobile money
- If the ending balance is less than UGX5,000, the money remains on your account until you qualify for a payout
- If the ending balance is negative, it means that in-app payments, compensations, and bonuses are not enough to cover the 15% commission we charge per ride
- If the ending balance is negative and less than UGX20,000, you need to pay these service fees. However, should you exceed the UGX20,000 limit, the app will block you automatically
To pay your commission, please dial *217*54# and follow the prompts. Ensure to correctly input your driver ID to avoid any issues
The weekly balance report is the breakdown of the transactions of the weekly earnings. For more details, please refer to the article Monthly Invoice Guide.