The quality of service is important to Taxify, and in line with this, every vehicle gets inspected to ensure driver and rider comfort and safety.
Autogenius facilitates vehicle inspections on all vehicles for acceptance on Taxify.
The inspection checks for:
- Taxify Cover, valid driver’s license along with;
Brakes and Suspension - Car shocks condition, Parking brakes engages, No grinding noise, Vehicle alignment
- Brake Lights and Turn indicators functional, Dashboard electrical components functional, Headlights
- Brake fluid level, Engine coolant check, Windshield washer fluid, Automatic transmission fluid, Cabin air filter, Power steering fluid
- Fire Extinguisher, Hazard warning triangle, Jack and Accessories, Spare tyre
- Air Conditioner functional, Floor and foot mat condition, Horn functional, Mirrors & Adjustment functional, Odour free, Windscreen (Noise free), Vehicle stereo functional
- Cleanliness, Comfort, Exterior and Interior, Safety features
- Correct tyre pressure, Tyre thread pattern matches
- Free of scratches, Free of dents, No windshield or window cracks, No external mirror cracks, Body panel colours, Trunk clean, Trunk opens or closes freely
- Door Locks functional, Door handles functional, Window control functional
- Any other defects
Upon completion of vehicle inspection, you will receive an email with your Autogenius Vehicle Inspection Report
Inspection Locations in Lagos
- FMR Auto Center: 320 Ikorodu road Anthony, opposite Oando fuel station and beside AIICO Insurance
- Total filling station Lekki: 1 BIS Way St, Maroko, Lekki, opposite Palms Mall (Shoprite) Lekki
- Total service station Ogba: Total Auto Service, 11b MetalBox Road, Ogba Ikeja
- MRS filling station Yaba: 198, Herbert Macaulay way, Adekunle Bus stop, Yaba
- Total filling station Agungi: Lekki/ Epe Expressway, before Chevron Roundabout, Aja
The Vehicle inspections are carried out Mondays to Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm at all locations and costs ₦2000 per vehicle and is valid for 6months.
Note: Please ensure your vehicle is in a good condition before visiting the vehicle inspection centre, if your vehicle falls below standard during any of the checks, it will not be accepted on Taxify.