Service quality is important to Bolt, and to align with this, every vehicle joining the platform must be inspected to ensure the comfort and safety of all users.
You can visit a listed AutoGenius facility to conduct your Bolt inspection. The inspection will check for the following aspects:
- Drivers Shield Cover and valid driver’s license
- Brakes and Suspension: Condition of shocks, park light engagement, grinding noise and vehicle alignment
- Functionality: Brake lights, turn indicators, dashboard electrical components and headlights
- Electrical components functionalities: Air conditioner, floor & foot mat condition, car horn, mirrors & adjustment, windscreen wipers (noise free), vehicle stereo and odour free
- Fluid level check: Brake fluid, engine coolant, windshield washer fluid, automatic transmission fluid, cabin air filter and power steering fluid
- Safety check: Fire extinguisher, hazard warning triangle, jack & accessories and spare tyre
- Cosmetic check:
- Interior: Vehicle and trunk cleanliness, comfort, safety features
- Exterior: Body free of scratches & dents, no windshield or window cracks, no external mirror cracks, no body panel colours and trunk opens & closes freely
- Tyre check: Tyre pressure and tyre thread pattern match
- Any other defects
Vehicle inspections cost ₦2000 per vehicle and are carried out Mondays to Saturdays between 09:00 to 17:00. Please visit your nearest inspection location to have your vehicle inspected.
Upon completion of the vehicle inspection, you will receive an email with your AutoGenius Vehicle Inspection Report.
- Please ensure your vehicle is in a good condition before visiting the inspection centre. If your vehicle falls below standard during any of the checks, it will not be accepted on the Bolt platform.
- Schedule an appointment for your vehicle inspection (optional). For inquiries about vehicle inspection, please contact AutoGenius on 08099988005 or write to email@example.com.
- The inspection report is valid for 6 months.