Bolt drivers must meet certain requirements to become a driver:
Register your profile:
- Go to driver sign up page to register
- If you have three or more vehicles, you can register as a fleet owner
- Once you have completed your registration and your documents have been verified, you will receive an invitation by email to attend an onboarding session.
Go for vehicle inspection:
- Go to your nearest AutoGenius facility to get your vehicle inspected.
- Come for an onboarding session Monday - Friday in Abuja (09:00 and 15:00) and Lagos: Monday - Saturday (09:00 and 16:00):
- Abuja: No 10, Volta Street (Off Thames Street), Maitama, Abuja
- Lagos: Plot 118, Block 25, Salem Street (Off Kusenla Road or Off Palm Springs Road), Lekki, Lagos
- Come for an onboarding session Monday - Friday at 10:00 and 13:00 in Benin City, Ibadan and Owerri and Abeokuta, Enugu, and Port-Harcourt Monday - Friday at 9:00 and 17:00:
- Abeokuta: Asiwaju Kitchen, opposite St. Peter’s Cathedral, Ake Roundabout
- Benin City: Ehanire House, 34 Akpakpava Road Benin City, Benin
- Calabar: The LiftHub Complex, 6A Housing Estate Road, Calabar
- Enugu: Genesys Tech Hub, Centenary City, along PH expressway, Enugu
- Ibadan: Archbishop Ayo Ladigbolu House, 1 College Crescent, by St. Annes Church, Molete-Challenge Road, Ibadan
- Kano: Di-Hub, No 3 Sabo Bakin Zuwo Road, Kano
- Owerri: No. B49/B66 L’Arcade Mall, 14C Okohia Layout, World Bank Area L, New Owerri, Imo State
- Port-Harcourt: KoWork NG, F6, Sani Abacha Road, G.R.A, Port Harcourt
- Uyo: 235, Oron Road (Before Shelter Afrique), Uyo.
- Bring the following required documents with you:
- Vehicle licence
- Valid Nigerian drivers license
- Insurance Certificate
- Proof of Ownership
- Certificate of Road-Worthiness
- Valid AutoGenius Inspection Report.
- Go to Bolt Youverify identity verification portal
- Click Request verification button to request verification
- Provide your email, phone number, and location to begin the process
- You can contact us during office hours at 08039012019 for more inquiries.
- You can watch the Bolt sign up walkthrough video to get a full overview of the registration process
- You can also contact us on WhatsApp to help you with information regarding your activation
- If you do not complete verification within 3 weeks, your account may be put on hold
- The platform only caters for driver sign-ups, therefore, drivers should also provide the vehicle owner's details (name, phone number, email address and banking details) to avoid cases of car use without the car owners permission.