Taxify drivers in Lagos must fulfill certain requirements to be considered for driving on the platform. To become a driver in Lagos, please see the following steps:
- Go to our driver sign up page and register
- The platform only caters for driver sign-ups, therefore, drivers should also provide the vehicle owner's details (name, phone number, email address and also banking details if required) when signing up to avoid cases of car use without the car owners permission
- After you have completed your registration, you will receive an invitation to attend an on-boarding session
- Fleet owners (with 3 or more cars) can register for a fleet account at https://fleets.taxify.eu
- Get your vehicle Inspected at any of AutoGenius inspection center
- Visit us for an on-boarding session
- Our onboarding sessions for training and activation are held on Monday to Friday at 10 am (first session) and 1 pm (second session).
Venue: Taxify Training Office, Plot 9 Professor Gabriel Olusanya St, Elf Bus Stop (Petrocam filling station) Lekki Phase I, Lagos.
Come along to the on-boarding session with the required documents:
- Valid Nigerian Drivers License
- Valid AutoGenius Inspection Report
- Vehicle Licence
You can contact us during office hours at 08021818881 for more inquiries.