Helsinki Airport requires all drivers to acquire a permit for their car to be able to pick up passengers from the airport terminals.
Steps to getting your permit
Before your visit
- Fill out the Taxipoint Airport permit form
- Ensure your taxi transport license is current and all documents are up-to-date
What to expect at the airport
- Print out and sign a copy of the form
- Go to the Taxi Point office (address here). Standard office hours are Mon-Fri 08:00 - 22:00. Parking will be available at the permit office.
- Taxi Point inspector will verify your information and provide you with a tag for your vehicle
What to do after your visit
- Keep the Tag in the same car as was registered with Taxi Point
- Send us an email informing that you have the tag, so we can enable Airport rides for you
Permit office hours
Standard office hours are Mon-Fri 08:00 - 22:00.