If you need to pay the commission to Bolt, please check the following information:
- How to pay the commission?
- Where to find my reference number?
- How long does it take to process the payment?
How to pay the commission?
To pay the commission to Bolt, use the following details to make a bank transfer:
- Bolt bank account details:
- Account holder name: BOLT APP SUPPORT NIGERIA LIMITED
- Bank: CITIBANK
- Account: 0012650032
- Reference: your unique reference number
To avoid any technical delays and to assure faster processing time, we recommend using any one of the following banks:
- First Bank of Nigeria
- First City Monument Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Union Bank of Nigeria
- United Bank for Africa.
Please don’t use USSD transfers to pay your commission.
Where to find my reference number?
You can find your reference number:
- In the app: go to the Earning view from the main page and click the Pay to Bolt button
- In the monthly invoice: check details in the invoice footer.
Please note that you only need to enter your reference number as a description for the transfer. Your reference number is not your driver referral code.
How long does it take to process the payment?
Once the payment has been made, it can take up to 48 hours for the amount to be visible in your balance.