To pay the commission you owe, please use the following information:
- Account holder name: BOLT APP SUPPORT NIGERIA LIMITED
- Bank: CITIBANK
- Account: 0012650032
- Reference: Unique reference number provided to you.
Please note that reference number is NOT your driver referral code.
Where can I find my reference number?
You can find your reference number:
- In your Bolt Driver app
- Open the Bolt Driver app and tap Earnings
- Select the Balance tab and then choose the Current Week
- Click on the Pay to Bolt button – the button is available when your balance is negative
- On your monthly invoice header and footer
How can I make the payment?
You can make the payment through the following methods:
- Bank (over the counter): Write ONLY YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER clearly on the payment slip or as the name of the depositor.
- Mobile transfer: Make sure ONLY YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER IS WRITTEN in the description/narration box of your mobile app.
When will the payment be reflected on the balance?
Once you’ve made the payment, there is no need to contact us. Your balance will be updated automatically in 48 hours.
If your balance has not been updated after 48 hours, please contact us with your proof of payment (screenshot of debit alert or picture of the deposit slip) via email or through the app. When we validate your proof of payment, your balance will be adjusted to reflect the cleared debt.
- Payments made on weekends and public holidays may take longer to reflect
- Using the wrong reference number may prolong the adjustment of your balance to reflect the cleared debt.