If you owe driver commissions, you may lose the option to receive a cash trip request. We recommend that you check your balance every Sunday so that you can settle any debts before the week of payouts.
To check your balance:
- Open Bolt driver app
- Click on the Earnings tab in the dashboard
- You can see how much is due to you (payout - positive number) or due to Bolt (debt - negative number) under current balance in the driver app.
You can kindly pay your unpaid commissions to the bank details below:
- Bank: First National Bank
- Account number: 62651977369
- Branch Code: 250655
- Account type: Cheque account
- Please always use your unique payment reference number provided in your monthly invoice
- Payments may take up to 72 hours to clear depending on your bank.
- We will not accept deposit slips in the walk-in centre or via email
- Payments made on weekends and public holidays may take longer to reflect
- Using the wrong reference number may prolong the adjustment of your balance to reflect the cleared debt.