Prices for trips are calculated based on the following three metrics:
- Base rate
- Kilometre rate (Distance)
- Minute rate (Time)
In the event of a bad Internet connection or GPS problems, issues will be detected automatically and thus the price will be calculated correctly based on the above elements.
If you, however, still suspect an issue with the price after arriving at your destination:
- Swipe right to end the trip
- Do not confirm but tap on Problem with price
- Select the right problem and send a report
Please see more information if the Passenger Paid Less or Did Not Pay.
If you often notice problems with price, please make sure:
- You are using a recommended device
- Your driver app is updated to the latest version
- Your Google Maps or Waze are updated
- Your GPS is set to high location accuracy (for Android users)
Kindly take note that your balance will be affected on the day your price review has been processed by our Team. Please contact our Support Team via the app if you have questions or require assistance with this process.